I Corinthians 1:18-31
- The gospel was not enough for the religious, they wanted miraculous signs. Is that an issue today? (1:22, Matt 12:39-40) Why or why not?
- When is it appropriate to seek after miraculous signs?
- The non-religious wanted ideas they could debate and argue about. Is that still true today?
- Read 1:26-29. If this is truly who God called, you would expect pride would not be an issue. Is that the case? Why or why not?
- In what sense is God our wisdom? Is He still our wisdom if we reinterpret or ignore parts of the scripture?
- What applications can you think of for your life based on these verses?
Evangelism Challenge January – March
Read Proverbs one together. Have someone share the verses they have memorized so far.
Memorization Challenge January – March
Commit to daily praying for and weekly reaching out to, 2-3 people in your life that need to be saved.