A study over the Book of Daniel – Chapter 12
- Why would an angel just stand by watching as God’s people suffer more than they have ever suffered in all of human history? (Daniel 12:1)
- With so many in Christian circles denying hell and eternal torment, how might verse 2 help us understand God’s position?
- What does verse 3 mean when it speaks of someone turning others to righteousness? Are we able to do that now? If so, how? (Daniel 12:3)
- What have you learned personally from the book of Daniel?
- When would you use the book of Daniel to counsel yourself or someone else?
“Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.” (Daniel 12:3)
Come up with ways to share your faith this Christmas season, and then share those ideas with your small group!