A study over the Book of Daniel – Chapter 5
- Do you see any parallels between Belshazzar and our culture? (Daniel 5:1-4)
- Do you see any parallels between Daniel and modern believers? (Daniel 5:11)
- God comes to an end in dealing with Belshazzar, and as a result ended him and his kingdom. (Daniel 5:22-30) Would it have been obvious to the people of Babylon that God was brining all this about? Why or why not?
- From what we have learned in the first 5 chapters of Daniel, what has Daniel taught us that would be helpful in processing the upcoming election?
- Did God have a line that Belshazzar crossed that caused God to run out of patience? (Daniel 5:26-31) Does God have a line today that ultimately leads to people’s demise? (Proverbs 29:1)
“A man who remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be broken beyond remedy.”(Proverbs 29:1)
Join one of the Halloweens Outreaches this Saturday night!