- Do you agree with the statement; “Christians are sliding away from morals, just a little behind culture.” Why or why not?
- Do you think it is appropriate for believers to watch the “Game of Thrones” with its nudity and sex scenes since as one “Christian” put it, “it’s just art”? How is your answer shaped by Eph 5:4, Matt 5:27-30?
- Knowing that statistically one of the primary outlets for adultery is former romantic interests reconnecting through social media, how should a believer handle those former relationships?
- In a digital age where people feel they can say just about any hateful thing as long as it’s on the internet, how can Chrisitans speak the truth in loving ways, even on the internet? (Eph 4:15)
- Share something you took from this study on the “Dangers of the Digital Age”?
Witness to at least one person a day!
Fight Verse – 1 Cor 6:2
“But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints.”