- Can you list ways pride is expressed on Instagram or Facebook?
- How does our culture present pride as a virtue?
- Why is God violently opposed to prideful people? (Proverbs 16:5; James 4:6)
- What common things most temp people towards pride? In what areas are you most tempted towards pride?
- What does it mean to cloth yourself in humility? (I Peter 5:5) How does that fit with submitting to authorities? What would that look like in this digital age?
- What common things in this digital age cause covetousness and envy? (I Cor 5:11) When do you have the strongest pull towards those things?
Witness to at least one person a day!
Fight Verse – 1 Cor 5:11
“But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler, not even to eat with such a one.”