A study through the book of Genesis (Week 14) – “Genesis – Where it all began”
- What does it mean that God was a “shield” to Abram? (Genesis 15:1) Could Abram come out from behind the shield and be exposed to danger if he did not walk by faith? Is God a shield to you?
- Why would some consider the statement in Genesis 15:6 as the most important statement in the world?
- Why did Sari blame Abram after things went wrong since he was simply listening to his wife? (Genesis 16:2,4-5)
- Why did Sari come up with her own plan rather than wait on God? (Genesis 16:1-3) How have you seen people do this?
- What would Hagar think of Sarah being a model of faith? (Hebrew 11:1; Genesis 16:6-9)
Keep sharing your faith!!!
Continue reading through the Book of Genesis!