A study through the book of Genesis (Week 24)
- In your opinion, why do siblings often have great difficulty getting along? (Genesis 27) How should the gospel change that? (Philippians 2:3)
- Why would Rebekah and Jacob go through so much to deceive Isaac when God had promised the older would serve the younger? (Genesis 25:23) Are there any parallels for us today?
- Why was Rebekah ease dropping and sure Isaac would make the wrong choice? (Genesis 27:5) Do you think that same distrust and sneakiness happens in marriages today? If so, how?
- Have you ever noticed God’s people get more spiritual when they are in sin? (Genesis 27:20) If so, how?
- Rebekah thinks it will be a complete disaster for her is Jacob marries poorly? Do you think that is true? (Genesis 27:46) Is there anything you can do to help your kids marry well?
Keep sharing the Gospel daily as a way of life!!
Continue reading through the Book of Genesis!