A study through the book of Genesis (Week 25) – “The Gateway To Heaven”
- How does Esau compound his sin in seeking to honor his father while paying no attention to God? (Genesis 28:6-9) When do we have a tendency to do the same?
- Jacob is not where he wants to be, but he is where God wants him to be in order to meet with him. (Genesis 28:10-15) Can you think of any time where that has been the case in your life?
- How does Jacob respond to finding the gateway to heaven?(Genesis 28:16-17) How is our worldview shaped by the knowledge that God connects with us?
- Why do you think statistically so many Christians have an unbiblical worldview while reading the Bible and going to church?
- Why do God’s people often respond to God through giving? (Genesis 28:22; Genesis 14:18-20)
Make plans to join us next Sunday after church for our monthly outreach!
Continue reading through the Book of Genesis!