A study through the book of Genesis (Week 36)
- Is there a difference between being treated unfairly and being treated unjustly?
- Why is our culture so consumed with injustice?
- How could Joseph be considered blessed of God (Genesis 39:2-3,5, 23) while in very difficult circumstances facing all kinds of injustice? Don’t most people determine God’s blessing based on circumstances?
- Joseph was good at trusting and following God as well as capable in leading, managing, and taking care of business (Genesis 40:4). Have you ever seen guys who are good with spiritual issues or with practical issues but not both. Why is that?
- Why did God use the interpretation of a dream? When will God use dreams in the future? (Acts 2:17-21; Jeremiah 23:32, 29:8; Jude 1:8)
Keep sharing your faith as a way of life!!
Memorize Ephesians 4:11-16 for the month of January!