A study through the book of Genesis (Week 5) – “Genesis – Where it all began”
- Why is mankind’s tendency always to blame others? (Genesis 3:11-14) How does psychology and our victim culture contribute to our tendency to blame others for our problems?
- What two areas of life do ladies find great difficulty with, as a result of the curse? (Genesis 3:16)
- How have you observed women seeking to rule over their husbands? (Genesis 3:16) What sinful responses have your observed from men when this happens, or sinful actions that contribute to this happening?
- What two areas of life do men find great difficulty with, as a result of the curse? (Genesis 3:17-19)
- Why would God make the things under our dominion difficult, in response to us making His dominion difficult?
Keep sharing your faith as a way of life!!!!
Continue reading through the Book of Genesis!