- When have you faced a storm in your life that you saw later as the grace of God?
- When we want to run from God there seems to always be a boat ready for us to flee in. What are some of those figurative “boats” that we choose to flee in, rather than going God’s way?
- Jonah claimed to fear God. Was that altogether true? Why or why not?
- Jonah’s theology became skewed when he chose to run from the ever-knowing omnipresent God as though he could get away from him. How does our theology get skewed when we decide to do things our way rather than listen to, believe, and obey God?
- IF God were to call you to some very difficult or dangerous task, how would you expect Him to tell you? How would you discern it was from God? Lastly, would you go?
Witness to at least one person a day!
Fight Verse – Isaiah 45:7
“The One forming light and creating darkness, causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the Lord who does all these.”