A study through 1st and 2nd Peter – I Peter 1 – “Rebel!”
- Would you agree with this statement; “You are either rebelling against the world or rebelling against God”. Why or why not? (I Peter 1:13-15, James 4:4)
- What are you currently doing that contributes to a sober mind? What things keep you from a sober mind? (I Peter 1:13)
- What are some of the futile ways that get passed down through generations? (I Peter 1:18) Can you think of any futile ways passed down through your family?
- What is the importance of the Word of God according to these verses? (I Peter 1:23-24)
- Would you consider yourself as rebelling against the world? If so, how?
“One a week”
Share your faith with one person a week!
Continue reading through the scriptures in order to read the entire Bible this year!
- Sat, Feb 13 – Winter Camp, 9AM – 9PM, Jr & Sr High School students; Speaker: Alex DeShields
- April Family Camp- Date TBD