- Do you think angels have anything to do with your life today? If so, how? (Heb 1:14)
- Why do angelic beings become so prominent in the end? (10:1,5,8-10;11:15)
- God always seems to have a witness (144,000; 2 witnesses), what does that say about God? Are you a witness in any similar ways today?
- If apostasy is such a big deal at the end, what is apostasy, and do we see much of it today? ((Matt 24:24, II Thess 2:2-3, Luke 18:8)
- God seems to think this strange book is going to bless our lives (Rev 1:3). In what way do you think He means to bless us through this book?
Witness to at least one person a day!
Fight Verse – Revelation 11:15B
“The kingdom of the world had become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.”