- True believers are described as “they who did not love their lives” (12:11) and those who “keep the commandments of God.” (12:17) Is that a good description of believers today?
- Often all God has to do to punish sin is to give them what they want. (Psalm 73, Rom 1: Rev 13:11-15) Can you think of any practical examples today?
- Why will all the world worship the beast, when so many are irreligious today? (13:12)
- Repeatedly John uses the phrase “was given.” (13:5-7) How would you explain God’s sovereignty in these verses?
- Based on these chapters, why do you think God so intensely wants you to know these things?
Witness to at least one person a day!
Fight Verse – Revelation 12:11
“And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.”