- What do you think of the description of 144,000 in Revelation 14:4-5? Does it sound like a description of believers today? Why or why not?
- How is Revelation 14:6-7 the eternal gospel? Have you ever presented the gospel this way? If not, is there a setting in which you think you would?
- What does it mean that their “deeds follow with them”? (14:13) What deeds do you hope will follow you to heaven?
- What do you think of Jesus holding a sickle in judgement? (Rev 14:14) How is that different from the Jesus often presented in culture?
- What do you think of the song of Moses? (15:3-4) Do you think it reflects your heart? Why or why not?
Witness to at least one person a day!
Fight Verse – Revelation 15:3b-4
“Great and marvelous are Your works, O Lord God, the Almighty; Righteous and true are Your ways, King of the nations! Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy; For all the nations will come and worship before You, for Your righteous acts have been revealed.”