- What the world loves, they will lose. (I John 2:16-17; Rev 18:9-10) What Christians love, they will gain. (Prov 10:24) What will be lost and what will be gained?
- Do you think it is easier to live for what will be lost, or what will be gained? Why?
- Why are believers so excited about God’s judgement? (Rev 19:1-5) Is their excitement appropriate?
- Why is it appropriate to call believers, “you who fear Him”? (19:5) If fear is the beginning of wisdom (Prov 1:7), and even in heaven people fear Him, how does perfect love cast out fear? (I John 4:18)
- Most people look forward to their wedding day. Do most Christians look forward to the wedding of God? (19:7-9) Why or why not?
Witness to at least one person a day!
Fight Verse – 1 John 2:17
“The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.”