- Everyone at the end of Revelation receives an invitation to one of two dinners. (Rev 19:9, 17-18,21) Describe the difference. In what sense is that true today?
- With many claiming to bind Satan, Revelation says that Jesus alone binds Satan (Rev 20:2). What would you say to someone who claims to bind Satan?
- Will you be in the first resurrection, reigning with Christ for 1000 years? (Rev 20:4-6; I Cor 6:2; II Tim 2:12) If so, what implications does that have for you today?
- When would you use chapters 19-29 to counsel yourself or someone else?
- When might you use the book of Revelation as a whole to counsel yourself or someone else?
Witness to at least one person a day!
Fight Verse – 1 Cor 6:2
“Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? If the world is judged by you, are you not competent to constitute the smallest law courts?”