Deacon Brandon Dempsey – Truth and Justice
- God says his thoughts and ways are higher than ours, how do you see that in your own life and in the lives of those around us with regards to the decisions we make? (Isaiah 55:8-9)
- In a world that believes they are justified in doing whatever they please, how would you explain to them the difference between Gods standard of justice in contrast to their own?
- Justice is so important to God and therefore his people, that he commands we pursue it, what are the consequences of not pursuing justice? (Deut 16:20)
- How are Christians, “who turn aside from evil”, becoming prey? Give some examples of how you have witnessed that in your life and in the lives of saints that have gone on to meet the Lord. (Isaiah 59:15)
- How does justice come out perverted and how do we avoid from contributing to that? (Exodus 23:2, Habakkuk 1:4)
Meet 30 minutes before small group and go out in groups of two or more, in order to share the gospel!