Dumb and Dumber
- When have you observed sinners coming up with solutions to sin, that only make things worse?
- If sin is so destructive to our lives, why is it pleasurable? (Hebrews 11:25)
- Paul says in Romans 1:18-23 that man rejects God, chooses sin, and then claims that what he is doing is intelligent. When have you observed this?
- Could God’s people today be like His people in Jeremiah’s day where they were smart and crafty when it came to sin, but knew almost nothing about God? (Jeremiah 4:22) How does that happen?
- The Bible presents hell as a portrait of God’s perfect justice. With so much emphasis in our culture on justice, how is hell different than what the world thinks of as justice?
“choosing rather to endure ill treatment with the people of God then to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin.” (Heb 11:25)
Meet 30 minutes before small group and go out in groups of two or more, in order to share the gospel!