1 Corinthians Chapter 3
- How can someone be given the mind of Christ yet function in a fleshly way? (1 Cor 2:16-3:1) Do you think that this is common? How do you avoid that?
- How do you know when someone is past the milk of the Word (3:2)? List three indicators:
- Why does God give us in a sense a report card, but only at the very end? (3:12-15) Are there any ways to know how you are doing right now?
- If God were to give the Church in America a grade right now, what grade would you guess? Why?
- Why does Paul keep pressing the point that this world’s wisdom is foolishness? Don’t believers instinctively know that? (2:4-9; 3:18-20)
Evangelism Challenge January – March
Keep praying for and reaching out to the 2-3 people in your life that you have committed to reach with the gospel.
Memorization Challenge February
Proverbs Chapter 1.