- Have you observed people who have become a slave to their electronic devices? What does that look like, and in what sense are they enslaved?
- How does this digital age encourage us to replace the eternal with the trivial? (Jer 2:12-13) Give some examples.
- With the prevailing mindset in this world system saying it is all about me, when do you see Christians falling for that demonic world view? (Phil 2:3; I John 5:19; Rom 12:2)
- In what sense does every photo, every meme, every tweet, every video and every song, relay either a message from God or a message from Satan? (John 8:40)
- How can a person go from being enslaved to electronic devices, to making electronics their slave?
- How big of a danger do you think electronics really are?
Witness to at least one person a day!
Fight Verse – Jeremiah 2:13
“For My people have committed two great evils: They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, to hew out for themselves cisterns, broken cisterns that can hold no water.”