- The book of Revelation gives us a glimpse into heaven and the eternal state, in order to get us excited about where we are going. On a scale of 1-10 how excited do you think Christians are about heaven today? Why?
- How much did the promises of God for the future affect your attitude and actions last week? (II Peter 3:11-12)
- Can you think of one thing you learned and one thing you applied, from this study of the book of Revelation?
- How can we grow in anticipation of the future to the point that we are even “boasting in our hope”? (Heb 3:6)
- Why does God give such a severe warning to those who add to or take from this book? (Rev 22:18-19) Does that warning apply to the rest of the books of the bible as well?
Witness to at least one person a day!
Fight Verse – 1 Cor 6:2
“The Spirit and the bride say, come, and let the one who hears say, come. And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.”