- What stands out to you in this chapter?
- Why does God want to use sinful people like Jonah or us, to reach sinful people like the Ninevites or the people of Houston? What could He use instead of us?
- What do you think of Jonah’s brief message? (Jonah 3:4) How could such a message bring about the greatest revival in human history?
- In what sense will the people of Nineveh judge other generations because they repented at Jonah’s preaching? (Matt 12:41-42) Do you think they could stand up in judgment of our generation? If so, why?
- How do comfort, convenience, and our desire to be entertained, keep God’s people from His mission?
Pick 2-3 people to daily pray for and weekly reach out to with the gospel. Serve them, love on them, and invite them to come check out the community of believers at Providence.